~~ This statement of faith is our written declaration of this ministry's position on matters pertaining to the essentials of historical Christianity. The following statements constitute Round 'Em Up.
• We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, and Holy Word of God and it holds authority over all we are and all we do.
• We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons, God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the divine being of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed bloodʼ in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of His Father; and in His personal return to power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
• We believe in resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they who are saved unto resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal hell.
• We believe it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism by immersion and the regular taking of the Lord's Supper.
• We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Jesus Christ
Shine in the love of God's grace, every day, the cowboy way.
At Round 'em up Cowboy Church, it's our mission to help you explore your relationship with God and improve those meaningful relationships in your family life. Join us each Wednesday night at 6:00 pm for potluck super, fellowship, and a wonderful bible study. Join us on Sunday morning at 10:30 for song and worship service. Come experience the warmth of faith and the strength of our members that are dedicated to improving the communities faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We use both the Old Testament and the Gospels as the foundation for our faith, using the cowboy way as the inspiration for our daily lives. We put those teachings into practice at home and at work.